Right to Information Act
The Right to Information Act, 2005 sets out the practical regime of Right to Information for citizens to enable them to access the information under the control of public authority in order to promote transparency and accountability in the working of such authority.
For any information, contact:
SPIO : Dr. Aupam Guha
ASPIO : Dr. Kamal Achaejee,
- 20/05/2023 Seminar Agarwood and it Future Prospects
- 20/05/2023 Awareness Programme on HIV/AIDS
- 04/05/2023 Rabindra Jayanti
- 20/04/2023 Earth Day Celebration 2023
- 17/04/2023 Financial Awareness Programm
- 12/04/2023 Seminar on Dr. B. R. Ambedkar.
- 06/04/2023 Essay Competition by Department of Political Science.
- 17/03/2023 IAF(Agniveervayu) Invites Online Application form.
- 03/03/2023 International Women's Day
- 13/02/2023 Lecture on NEP2020
- 20/02/2023 One Day Seminar by Department of Economics
- 20/02/2023 International Mother Language Day
- 07/02/2023 Workshop on computer skill
- 03/02/2023 Sanskrit spoken skill workshop
- 30/01/2023 Intellectual property Rights
- 21/01/2023 Netaji Subhash Birthday
- 18/01/2023 Kokborak Day
- 16/01/2023 National Youth Day
- 06/01/2023 One day periodical lecture philosophy department
- 19/12/2022 Gita Jayanti
- 17/12/2022 Bharatiya Bhasha Diwas
- 30/11/2022 Nesha Mukta Tripura
- 15/11/2022 World philosophy Day
- 15/11/2022 Protection of Civil Rights
- 10/11/2022 National education day
- 5/11/2022 Boi hok Tarun projonmer sangi
- 22/10/2019 NATIONAL SEMINAR on "Promotion of Indigenous Games: Issues and Challenges with Special Reference to Tripura" on 7th & 8th November, 2019
READ MORE >>