Michael Madhusudan Dutta College is committed to follow a set of enduring Core Values. These values are identified to provide overall development of students and staff with just and wise use of resources to meet with the changing demands of times which shapes our Mission, Vision and Goals.
Quality Education and Success
Highest priority is given to the quality education through active guidance and monitoring by our experienced faculty members. Equal importance is given to an ecosystem which provides intellectual and logical base for our students through effectively incorporated support services.
Growth Oriented Learning
The Institution values and endorses vision, novelty, experimentation, and critical judgment. It provides the pursuit of intellectual capacity as permanent processes of individual and professional growth.
Trial And Error
Focus is specified on incessant perfection through the review of student learning outcomes and supervisory processes. The outcome of these assessments is utilized to improve methods and sort out the loopholes.
Vital assistance is specified to members of the neighborhood through our extension services. The NSS unit of Michael Madhusudan Dutta College from to time extend support to the neighboring villages through different welfare programs, awareness campaign etc.
The Institution like other values, gives priority to compassion and mutual respect in all communications. The College also maintains, encourages and exhibits understanding, courtesy, teamwork and acceptance. It believes and encourages others to believe in their inner strength as every individual is unique creation of Mother Nature. At the same time the Institute never compromises the priority of collective responsibility and accountability.
As there is a strong presence of students from different socio cultural, religious, ethnic background, so the Institute maintains the harmony within the communities and it is one of the components of everyday to-do list.
Pollution free Environment
The College values and strives to preserve the Mother Nature for a pleasing and safe atmosphere around us. The institution provides a green and lofty campus ideal for quality education. All developmental works are taken in line with the principle of sustainable development to protect the share of resources for future generation.
Inclusive Participation in Decision Making
Consensus is always a hall mark of decision making. All the members of the different committees are given fair chance to share their ideas, concerns and to explore options for better utilization of resources.
- 04/11/2023 Disaster Management Moc-Drill Programme in the eve of International Day for Disaster Risk Reduction (DDRR) on 06th Nov. 2023.
- 04/10/2023 Remembring "Professor M.S. Swaminathan: The Father of Green Revolution" on 05th Nov. 2023.
- 04/10/2023 Awareness programme on Rabis
- 21/09/2023 One day Camp on Swachhata Abhiyan and plantation programme
- 06/09/2023 Celebration of Poshan Maah
- 30/08/2023 Celebration of World Sanskrit Day Celebration
- 14/08/2023 Celebration of International Youth Day -2023
- 09/08/2023 Workshop on Mushroom Cultivation
- 07/08/2023 Notice for Awareness cum training Programme on Lifestyle Management Skill and Mushroom Cultivation
- 27/07/2023 Agni Veer Vaayau Saonna scheme
- 23/06/2023 Nashe Se Azadi Campaign
- 22/06/2023 Capacity Building & Personality Development Programme
- 20/06/2023 Celebration of International Yoga Day 2023
- 20/06/2023 Workshop on Butification Course by Placement Cell, MMD College
- 16/06/2023 Examination Process of UPSC and SSC organised by Placement Cell and IQSC, MMD College
- 12/06/2023 Awareness cum Interaction Programme NEP 2020
- 20/05/2023 Seminar Agarwood and it Future Prospects
- 20/05/2023 Awareness Programme on HIV/AIDS
- 04/05/2023 Rabindra Jayanti
- 20/04/2023 Earth Day Celebration 2023
- 17/04/2023 Financial Awareness Programm
- 12/04/2023 Seminar on Dr. B. R. Ambedkar.
- 06/04/2023 Essay Competition by Department of Political Science.
- 17/03/2023 IAF(Agniveervayu) Invites Online Application form.
- 03/03/2023 International Women's Day
- 13/02/2023 Lecture on NEP2020
- 20/02/2023 One Day Seminar by Department of Economics
- 20/02/2023 International Mother Language Day
- 07/02/2023 Workshop on computer skill
- 03/02/2023 Sanskrit spoken skill workshop
- 30/01/2023 Intellectual property Rights
- 21/01/2023 Netaji Subhash Birthday
- 18/01/2023 Kokborak Day
- 16/01/2023 National Youth Day
- 06/01/2023 One day periodical lecture philosophy department
- 19/12/2022 Gita Jayanti
- 17/12/2022 Bharatiya Bhasha Diwas
- 30/11/2022 Nesha Mukta Tripura
- 15/11/2022 World philosophy Day
- 15/11/2022 Protection of Civil Rights
- 10/11/2022 National education day
- 5/11/2022 Boi hok Tarun projonmer sangi
- 22/10/2019 NATIONAL SEMINAR on "Promotion of Indigenous Games: Issues and Challenges with Special Reference to Tripura" on 7th & 8th November, 2019
READ MORE >>