Michael Madhusudan Dutta College is in South Tripura District, approximately 130 kilometers away from the capital of the state. Train, bus, jeep, etc. various types of conveyance are available to cover this enjoyable journey of around 2.5 to 3 hrs. The southern edge of Tripura, Sabroom, was once covered with dense forest and almost a free zone for wild animals like, deer, bear, tiger and elephant. However, the communication network and planned forestry has converted the Sub-Division into a natural garden. Shilachari...Read more
Principal's MessageEducation is not to be confined within the walls of a classroom. Education is to provide means to enable a person to transcend the limitations of human perception and to understand the organic growth of the world to place oneself fit to perform one's role efficiently in the interest of lager order of existence. Education is a process to cause transformation to the finest of our thought, feelings and deed. It is to free ourselves from being ignorant, harmful and parasitic...
- 20/05/2023 Seminar Agarwood and it Future Prospects
- 20/05/2023 Awareness Programme on HIV/AIDS
- 04/05/2023 Rabindra Jayanti
- 20/04/2023 Earth Day Celebration 2023
- 17/04/2023 Financial Awareness Programm
- 12/04/2023 Seminar on Dr. B. R. Ambedkar.
- 06/04/2023 Essay Competition by Department of Political Science.
- 17/03/2023 IAF(Agniveervayu) Invites Online Application form.
- 03/03/2023 International Women's Day
- 13/02/2023 Lecture on NEP2020
- 20/02/2023 One Day Seminar by Department of Economics
- 20/02/2023 International Mother Language Day
- 07/02/2023 Workshop on computer skill
- 03/02/2023 Sanskrit spoken skill workshop
- 30/01/2023 Intellectual property Rights
- 21/01/2023 Netaji Subhash Birthday
- 18/01/2023 Kokborak Day
- 16/01/2023 National Youth Day
- 06/01/2023 One day periodical lecture philosophy department
- 19/12/2022 Gita Jayanti
- 17/12/2022 Bharatiya Bhasha Diwas
- 30/11/2022 Nesha Mukta Tripura
- 15/11/2022 World philosophy Day
- 15/11/2022 Protection of Civil Rights
- 10/11/2022 National education day
- 5/11/2022 Boi hok Tarun projonmer sangi
- 22/10/2019 NATIONAL SEMINAR on "Promotion of Indigenous Games: Issues and Challenges with Special Reference to Tripura" on 7th & 8th November, 2019
READ MORE >>
The Discipline and Anti-Ragging Cell, established according to the regulations of the UGC, is the moral police of our college.
Grievance Redressal Cell
The Grievance Redressal Cell attempts to address genuine problems and complaints of students whatever be the nature of the problem.
Anti-Sexual Harassment Cell
The Anti - Sexual Harassment Cell attempts to address genuine problems and complaints of students whatever be the nature of the problem.